The history of the Doc Morgan legacy goes back to 1929, when he began in this industry as a High School class ring salesman while attending the University of Illinois. It was then that G.H. "Doc" Morgan, (related to the famous J.P. Morgan), fell in love with the emblem jewelry business.
Over the following 71 years, Doc Morgan founded, acquired and merged many manufacturing operations to expand production and product capabilities in service to many National and International Associations. We are pleased to say that many of these organizations are still with us today.
Over the last 39 years, Doc Morgan Inc. expanded the line to include a multitude of non-jewelry products, enabling distribution of club supplies to associations around the world.
As of February of 2014, benchmarking 40 years of service, Doc Morgan Inc. has been manufacturing Members, Past Honored Queen, Bethel, Grand and Supreme Officers' jewelry and a wide array of other goods for Job's Daughters International.